Friday 15 February 2013

Currently Coveting...

I am obsessed with navy right now, and I found a few gorgeous pieces from the latest collection from Abercrombie & Fitch. I love their clothing, and while it is available through Edgars (I think), its really overpriced here. So for now I just stalk them online.

I will definitely be returning to A&F when we are back in the USA in August - hopefully these items are still around, and even better - on the autumn sale rail! They also have the most divine fragrance I wish I'd bought last time, so won't be coming home without it this time around!!!

So here is what I am currently coveting...


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig