Wednesday 14 January 2015

Shop now | Wedges

Don't judge me, but I don't like wedges. I know they're comfortable and ridiculously chic, but I've always felt like that, being shorter and having fairly muscular legs that they did nothing for me other than make me look chunky. I also can't walk in ones that are insanely high (what is the point?).

But summer events are not stiletto-friendly. If you're going to a day at the races, a garden party, or dancing the night away at a wedding, then wedges are a girls best friend.
So this summer I was determined to convert and went on a hunt for a few pairs that were comfortable, not too high and petite enough so I don't end up looking like a monster truck in them.

Here are some of my finds... I think I did good!


1) Espadrille booties, R799 at Woolworths
2) Platform wedge, R399 at Cotton On
3) Strappy wedge, R999 Witchery at Woolworths
4) Nude wedge, R499, Madison at Spree
5) Metallic wedge, R440, Madison at Spree
6) Animal print wedge, R129,99 at Mr P
7) Buckle wedges, R399, London Rebel at Spree
8) Gladiator style wedge, R1190 at Errol Arendz
9) Black snakeskin wedge, R520, Madison at Spree
10) Black & white chunky wedge, R699 at Woolworths
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. 4, 5, 6, 8 are my favs - great pic! x
    kimd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedges are definitely a preference. I personally love them and feel sexy in them - plus they feel more comfortable than heels… but wedges can only be worn with certain outfits! You definitely did well with this list!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig