Tuesday 3 November 2015

BALMAIN X H&M


Thursday the 5th of November sees the worldwide launch of the Balmain for H&M collection. Us lucky Capetonians thankfully had a store open in the nick of time. Joburg fashion girls will have to wait a little longer until the Sandton store opens on the 7th.

The pieces aren't priced like the rest of H&M, and many are well over the R2000 mark - but I suppose it pales in comparison to its actual Balmain equivalent which would be more like R20 000. I've put together my rich-girl wishlist of what I'd love to own from the collection. Realistically I'll probably have to narrow it down to one, in which case I'd be choosing between the green handbag or the leather jacket. Given that Christmas is coming, I might actually have to just settle for the t-shirt.

Le sigh.

What are your favourites from the collection?



















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig