Tuesday 10 November 2015

Summer staples under R500

Superbalist may as well hire a delivery guy just for me. I order something every week. I wish I was joking but I get sucked into the vortex that is their "New" section every damn time. As for the apartment stuff, don't even get me started.

The thing is, they're becoming tough to beat when it comes to finding exactly what I want. You need a donut lilo? Sure thing, they have it. Vinyl, headphones, or the latest sneakers? Done. Really slim shelves because the space on either side of my bed is ridiculous and I can't have bedside tables - no problem (the struggle is real).
Although what I seem to have collected the most, is dresses. They keep updating their site with perfect summer staples, or the prettiest prints, and everything that is bang on trend that your fashionable little heart could hope for.

Being an old bag, and not particularly trendy, I stick to staples. I'll dabble in whatever current styling is chic, like the off-the-shoulder look this season, or a bit of fringe here and there - but it'll always be in simple colours like black, chambray, nudes or khaki. So neutrals basically. I find these easy to pair with pretty sandals and I am out of the door in 15 minutes. (Okay Dave is reading this and eye-rolling so I'll correct it to 30 minutes, in the interest of full disclosure).

With the festive season creeping up on us, I'm limiting spending on myself, or trying to anyway. So I've found a few must-have dresses that are easy to style for under R500. Winning!
Actually the most "winning" part about it is the free delivery and the fact that I didn't have to step into a mall. With women just about mauling each other at certain retailers this past week, I am more than okay with doing all my festive shopping online. I'll be posting more on that next week with a few online gift guides, so that you too, do not have to brave the wild.


TOP ROW:
Left: Khaki dress, R329 | Middle: Chambray scrappy dress, R329 | Right: Black slip, R399

BOTTOM ROW:
Left: Black Off Shoulder dress, R499 | Middle: Stripe shirt dress, R329 | Right: Nude shirt dress, R399

All of these just need some gladiator sandals or thongs and a denim/leather jacket and you're out the door. They're also perfect to pair with sneakers which is some brave styling, but something I am loving lately.

Happy shopping!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig