Wednesday 13 January 2016

New Year, New Office


My first project for 2016 is to tackle our very sad office situation at home. I will be based there a lot more this year and Dave does a fair amount of work at home as well, so we want to create a space that feels professional and inspired.



I am very into the trestle table thing at the moment - it is budget friendly, and easy to customise to fit two workspaces along a longer trestle. I've got my inspiration from good 'ol Pinterest and now I am ready to start shopping. I'll be doing all the wall art from Superbalist, but for the little details like storage boxes, pillows for the chairs and pretty little knick knacks, I've found everything I need at H&M. Their homeware section is one of my favourite sections in the new store - and here is a little shopping hack: there is never a queue up at that till so take your haul from the women's section below and go pay up there. You're welcome.

These are some of the items that will be making their way into the new Pretty Mint HQ...


Clockwise from the top left:
Wire basket: R229
Cushion Covers: R129 - R149
Silver Hanging Frame: R149
Pineapple Ceramic Holder: R89
Storage Box: R59
Cotton Rug: R349
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig