Monday 28 October 2013

The weekend in Instagram



It was a brilliant weekend. We kicked it off with the Colour Me Crazy run on Saturday morning which was so much fun. Thanks so much for the tickets Karisa!
I ran in a balaclava hoping to avoid colourful hair and the powder getting into my fragile lungs, but sadly, the hair didn't quite make it and I am still sporting green streaks. Colour runs are not kind to blonde hair. The run wasn't too easy, with most of it being on sandy terrain, so we were filthy by the end, but the abundance of great music, deloish food trucks and bucket loads of drinks options made it better. We didn't get to stay until the late evening as we had rugby tickets so we dashed home in the late afternoon and desperately scrubbed away until we looked somewhat presentable.

The Sharks won, much to the dismay of pretty much everyone I know except my family. I made a ridiculous shark fin for my head which also didn't score me too many popularity points.

On Sunday I made amends with the depressed WP supporting husband by making him banana muffins for breakfast and a yummy steak dinner. So I think we're good now and I am forgiven for being a horrible Sharks supporting wife.
It was a cracker of a day in Cape Town so we went for a walk along the seaside and plonked our towels down at the beach outside our apartment to soak up some sun. When we were suitably toasted, we spent the rest of Sunday as one should, afternoon napping. The sunset was a gorgeous one, so much so that my entire Instagram feed was pink sunset from every corner of the city. We do live in a pretty damn gorgeous part of the world!

Have a wonderful week kids!
xx



FOLLOW ME ON:



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Shaaaaaarks!!! Haha! Husband is unhappy!

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig