Wednesday 30 October 2013

Girly Gifting

I don't mean to cause a mild panic, but it is time to start thinking about Christmas and the silly season in general. I have been cursed so very blessed to also have quite a few friends' birthdays in December - as well as my husband and me! Joyous indeed! So I am already in a gifting flat-spin.

Rubybox to the rescue! They have already started stocking amazing gift sets, and at really great prices. Which girl doesn't love trying a new palette, or scoring a whole set of pretty lip-glosses? No. Exactly.
Its like fishing in a barrel. So save yourself some stress and panic and start shopping now.





1) Stila eye and cheek pallette, R339,9
2) Cath Kidston mani set, R229,95
3) Benefit Cabana-glama gift set, R349,95
4) Rubybox pro tools gift set, R249,95 ON SALE!!!
5) Soap & Glory Superheroes travel set, R299,95
6) Stila Colour-me-glossy gift set, R249,95



FOLLOW ME ON:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig