Friday 13 June 2014

Jewels and shiny things

I am stuck inside recovering from my op and have got some serious cabin fever. All I have as a window to the outside world is this laptop of mine. So what else is there to do but peruse the internet for pretty, shiny things?

Statement necklaces aren't going away so you always have an excuse to add more to your collection. Here are a few I've found this week.


1) Crystal Necklace, R250 at Spree
2) Gen Statement Chain, R79,99 at Mr Price
3) Resin Splice Necklace, R399 at Witchery
4) Cabochon Torque Chocker Necklace, R199 at Spree
4) Pendant Necklace, R150 at Spree
6) Silver Necklace, R130 at Truworths


FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig