Monday 21 July 2014

Life via iPhone

I know I've been quiet on the blog. It has been a busy time - the day job involves planning a 2015 swimwear range, and also importing some amazing swimwear fabrics, so I have been so busy with adding these to our website that I have neglected you a little.

This week is a busy one, with a few events and potential signing up for a 3 week vegan challenge. I am excited to learn more about it and then I'll decide if I am up for the challenge. 3 weeks without meat doesn't bother me much - but I will miss my milk, eggs and cheese. Thankfully I've found vegan chocolate and cupcakes, so failing all else, I'll live off those for 3 weeks and become the tubbiest vegan you ever did see.


With all of that coming up, I am happy to have had the last 2 weekends to unwind and spend quality time with great friends. We tried foot massages and Mangwanani, coffee at Hard Pressed Cafe and have been indulging in cosy nights in watching movies. The mister also traded in the convertible for a utility vehicle - now before anyone jumps the gun and assumes we're spawning, we're not. We just have bicycles and wetsuits and an Ironman race coming up to accommodate. Well, he does, not me. I'm not crazy.


We also celebrated the bests 30th birthday at Alba Lounge this weekend. I haven't had a big night out in ages, so the photo above is one of the tamer ones - and I am ashamed to admit there were bathroom selfies. About 50 of them. Oh the horror....
Drunken behaviour aside, the Waterfront is such a magical place at night. I love how its lit up and partying the night away takes for wonderful memories.

Speaking of wonderful memories, we had some time to kill in-between appointments last week and took a walk past our wedding ceremony venue. Its a little hidden garden courtyard just off Greenmarket Square in the CBD. It was a chance discovery and we knew straight away that we wanted to get married in it. It was a perfect day and incredibly romantic.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig