Wednesday 23 July 2014

New in: The Striped Tunic

With Spring/Summer ranges being showcased everywhere, and our own MBFW starting soon, I can't help but think about the next season and I am starting to look at a few transitional pieces to carry me from the last of Winter and into Spring.

I have a very strict rule about these transitional numbers. They have to be classics, and something I'll get a good few years of 'between season' wear out of. It just makes more sense to me to have go-to items for layering and a pulled together chic look, as well as to buy items that complement what I've accumulated over the Winter, but can also be slapped on with a pair of leather pumps and I'm out the door on a sunny Spring day.


The striped tunic is one such item that certainly adheres to this rule. It is classic, and gorgeous and flattering. It is perfect with stockings, rain boots and a trench, but it is as chic with ballet pumps or leather sandals.

My favourite find is this one at Poetry. At R499 its affordable, but being from Poetry, there is no compromise on quality, fit and fabric. It hides the Winter wobbly bits yet fits snugly enough to give you a long lean look. A serious winner indeed.




FOLLOW ME ON:


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig