Wednesday 19 November 2014

Ciaté


My favourite nail polish brand of all time, Ciaté has landed in SA and its available in Clicks! I've been waiting to share this news for ages, since they told us all about it at their Christmas launch back in July. That is a long time for me to keep a secret. Normally I last 4 seconds, never mind 4 months!
In my humble opinion, Ciaté  (pronounced 'see-ah-tay' in case you weren't sure) has the best range of colours, and also the best quality. Its never gloopy and I've never needed more than two coats for a perfect mani. I love the shape of the bottle with the chic little black bow detail. They make for a very pretty addition to your dressing table.

For me, these would make the perfect stocking fillers for any girl. I certainly have them on my wish list. Individual colours start at R149,95, the gift sets range from R249,95 to R299,95 and the gorgeous little beach house and doll house gift sets are R399,95.

How gorgeous are these gift sets?










SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Packaging is definitely everything to set your brand apart from the rest. These look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I'm a sucker for pretty bowed packaging and perfect nail polish colours! Can't wait to try ;-)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig