Tuesday 25 November 2014

Kicking it tropical style



Its no secret that florals and all things tropical are huge this summer. Everyone has dashed to the shops to grab pineapple themed decor and beach gear, or floral dresses and rompers.

But maybe you'd forgotten to see the theme right through to your feet. And as only Superga can, they've combined gorgeous prints, with their signature style kicks - and then end result is a range of shoes that is feminine, yet utterly badass.

Starting from R800 and available at Superga stores everywhere. I don't know which pair I want most?  I love the top two, but its just to hard to choose. Which would you pick?














SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I am so obsessed with tropical things and have recently come to the realization that I need more kicks in my wardrobe so this is so perfect! I love the floral high tops (1st pic after the jump) as well as the last pic- WANT!

    www.fashiontrash.co.za

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig