Tuesday 4 November 2014

Save the Boots


The weather certainly is playing along with the timing of this post. I didn't think I'd be taking my boots back out of my closet in November! Shame, they've been gathering dust since the big Spring-clean back in September.
But here we are, and the timing is perfect for the gorgeous little girly gadgets I'm showing off today (and giving away, but more on that later).

Most of us are naughty, sloppy buggers when it comes to storing our beloved shoes. Boots suffer the most in my cupboard because I don't have space to lie then down or keep them in their boxes. The thing is, as I've got older and wiser, I'm not spending small amounts on these shoes. They are generally leather, great quality and ruddy expensive. Yet they look a little something like this flopped over in the back of my closet:
 This is where my girl Amanda comes in. She has a shoe and handbag collection second to none, and she knows more than most how to look after your prize possessions. It came as no surprise to me at all when she launched her company, Bootyfull, that she was about to school us all in proper boot storage.


These inflatable boot shapers are genius little helpers that enable you to store your boots upright in your cupboard - which means no more creases and folds, and it also saves space because if you are currently laying them down flat to preserve them, you no longer have to. This means more space for more boots - so you then have an excuse to buy another pair. You see how this is a must-have right?

There are currently 3 designs available, all their own kind of chic, girly and ready to pretty up your closet space. At R135 a pair, they are so affordable, and they'll make perfect stocking fillers for Christmas.
Here are the designs available at the online store currently:



Now for some silly season fun. We're giving a pair away to 3 of my readers and its really simple to win a pair. You just need to do the following:

1) Show some love to the Bootyfull Facebook page  or Follow them on Twitter here

2) Tweet them or comment on their Facebook page why you need a pair - get creative and snap a picture of your poor, sad flopped-over boots if you must. Just remember to use the following hashtag on both platforms so we can track your entry #SAVEMYBOOTS

3) Share this competition for extra entries



You have until Friday, 7 November. Good luck chickens. Do it for your boots.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig