Tuesday 14 July 2015

Pretty Mint at Home | Soil Organics



I’ve recently become acquainted with Soil Organics. They got in touch with me to chat about their range and to let me pick out a few products to sample. It was a girls dream come true. I am starting to collect scented candles for our new home that we’re moving into in August.  So when I saw their scented soya candles I was deliriously happy and popped one into my cart. I also grabbed the coconut handwash and hand cream for my guest bathroom as well – so when you pop in for some tea, you’ll feel like you’re at the spa.

The candle smells so fresh and invigorating unlit, so I couldn’t wait until the move to try it out and now light it up every chance I get. Our home smells like an island getaway – which in this miserable weather is a little bit of luxury and respite from the cold and gloom.

I also have a shopping voucher for Soil Organics to share with one of my pretty readers, so you can spoil yourself with something pretty too. Hint: Just go for the candles - I am restocking with one of each because they are heavenly! Or anything from the coconut range - I am in love.


You just need to make sure you’re following me and SoilOrganics on Twitter, tweet about the giveaway to enter OR pop me an email on prettyintblog@gmail.com with "Soil Organics Giveaway" in the subject line. You have until Friday, 17 July at 5pm to enter. Winner will be announced on Monday, 20 July.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig