Monday 17 August 2015

Totalsports is online - no more excuses

If you've been following along on Twitter and here on the blog, I've managed to throw my life into chaos by unexpectedly moving home, trying to launch two new ventures, possibly get a puppy and, in-between all of that, I have been completing a "50 days of exercise" challenge to make sure I can manage a bikini in 3 weeks time when we head to Bali.

Tomorrow I kick it up a big notch by joining BUC Fitness Club, going back to my beloved SWEAT1000 classes and also train with a personal trainer. I'll give you more details on that next week. I've got the shoes, thanks to the rockstars at PUMA - they really make the best shoes for training. I am obsessed with their lightweight Pulse XT's and tomorrow I'll get to try out the Ignite XT's (which just launched this week!).

For some inspiration, I love looking online. I have my Pinterest "Fit" board that I go to every day for recipe pins and images of strong, fit women getting their sweat on! I also trawl the net for beautiful workout clothes. You may have seen images of Khloe Kardashian's walk-in fitness wardrobe doing the rounds on the web this past week and it is the first time I have found myself insanely jealous of a Kardashian. Actually do yourself a favour and just have a look here.

I have a shelf or two - and its growing more each month. The better the outfit, the better the workout it seems. Well, thats how I feel about it anyway. Totalsports are online now and they are causing trouble already - especially their in-house brand, which is affordable and fantastic quality. Currently their entire range of tights is on my wishlist, among a few other gorgeous goodies. I am having a moment with shades of purple and grey lately.

So there really are no more excuses not to build an inspiring and beautiful workout wardrobe.
Have you had a look at their site yet? Let me know what is on your wishlist!









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig