Wednesday 12 August 2015

New In | Missibaba Bow Bag


I have fallen in love/lust again. This time with Missibaba's Bow Bag collection. I've had my eye on one of these for years. It is the perfect bag for daily use, but also for travel. I love using a bag that is lightweight, good quality and fits across my body for travel. I also prefer bags that zip closed for the sake of keeping my passport and camera safely stowed, and hence I don't travel with tote bags all that much.

The Iconic Missibaba collection serves to celebrate the brand's 10th birthday and 
Missibaba devotees can expect to see a total of five much loved styles revisited during the Iconic Missibaba collection campaign period, with a new beauty being revealed each month.

The Bow Bag was the second style produced by the Missibaba team 10 years ago, so it is fitting that it has been revisited with the likes of the Sgt Pepper and the Possum. 
The Bow Bag is
 priced at R3250 and is 
available in a delicious palette from juicy apricot to bottle green and is made up in a selection of patents, suedes, butter soft cowhides and kudu leathers.

Just look as these beautiful colours. I really can't decide which one I love the most.











View the collection on 
www.missibaba.com or pop in at 229 Bree Street.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig