Thursday 15 August 2013

French Green Clay - face mask review:



I first read up about Alive Products on the lovely Abby's blog, One Stiletto At A Time.
She knows a thing or two about beauty products and we share a love for natural products. We're trying to be pretty on the inside as well as outside you see.... ;-)

I was delighted when I was sent two of their face masks to try out for myself. The last month has been rough on my skin with testing products and exercising like a demon getting in shape for my USA trip. My face has not been overly thrilled with me and has rewarded me with a not-so-pretty blotchy, irritated appearance.
I read up a little on the French green clay that is the basis of the Alive product range and was blown away by the overwhelming results people get when using it. Green clay lifts impurities and absorbs excess oils. It is one of nature's strongest antiseptics and anti-inflammatory - which is just what I needed to get rid of this bout of bad skin.


I was given the Green Envy as well as the Acne Combat masks to try out. Don't be put off by the name, as its not just for intense skin issues. I don't have much to complain about other than the odd pimple, and the redness, and this mask sorted me right out. I used it twice in four days and after each use my skin felt and looked clearer, softer and revitalised. I am so impressed and will be buying these again. I have tried a few masks in the last few months but nothing has given me this kind of result.

The Alive masks are 100% natural, as well as bio-organic. Even better is that they are water blended which means you can use it as much as you like without irritation. I have mine with me on my USA trip to keep my skin in check every few days. I actually have to be bold here and say that I don't foresee myself being able to use another face mask. This product has been a miracle worker for me.

You can find out about your closest stockist on their website over HERE. Good 'ol faithful Wellness Warehouse is a stockist and you're looking at a seriously reasonable R130 for a tub.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig