Thursday 8 August 2013

In my Jewellery Box - Winston Lane



This week's In my Jewellery post has my heart a flutter. I actually can't even deal with how gorgeous the Winston Lane jewellery collection. I want it all. I need it all.


Winston Lane is the brainchild of the young, dynamic and ridiculously trendy Janna Bernic. Having tiny gimp wrists like myself, and struggling to find dainty pieces that suited such dainty wrists, she decided to design her own range. Entrepreneurial little thing! And sentimental too, as the brand is named after the street on which she grew up. I love a little background story.





Her designs are high-end pieces, custom made in either gold, brass, silver or the 'oh-so-hot-right-now' rose gold. I love that they have just the right amount of bling - nothing too in your face. The bracelets are perfect to stack with your favorite chunky watch, or alongside other dainty pieces.
As for the ring with the bracelet chain, I don't even have any words for how other-worldly beautiful it is. This will definitely be my first piece of Winston Lane jewellery.



For retailer info or orders, contact Janna Bernic on 011-447 0011
or check out the gorgeous website: www.winstonelane.co.za







FOLLOW ME ON:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig