Monday 19 August 2013

Some San Diego snaps

San Diego was a blast! We checked out the navy museum and marina area and it reminded us of Durban for some reason. Our hotel was in the Gaslamp Quarter which is the hub of SD nightlife and restaurants so we tried a few spots during our stay.

Onto the fun stuff...SeaWorld never disappoints and I finally got to live my dream of swimming with a dolphin. I can die now. My life has been made.
We also took a trip to the world famous zoo which was pretty cool. 

What we were really keen on trying out was some authentic Mexican food seeing as San Diego is on the border of Mexico. This included glasses of margaritas bigger than our heads and shots of Mexican tequila. This didn't have a happy ending given that their shot glasses are the size of a tea cup! It wasn't my sexiest time. It did give me the balls to have my first go at karaoke though, so not a complete disaster. I waited around for applause and an invitation to record with Taylor Swift, but alas, my husband and a few drunk folks were my only fans.

Now we're in LA and loving it here! Can't believe we only have less than a week left :(











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig