Monday 4 November 2013

The weekend in Instagram


This weekend was spent catching up with my girls, having a long overdue sushi date with some amazing friends, and best of all, getting some down time with my man.

We spent Saturday at gym, then having belts made at Woodheads Leather. Its actually a really interesting little excursion. After that we put the top down on the car and enjoyed the glorious weather.
That night I had a girly date and we tried out Erawan Thai Restaurant in Durbanville and it was so lovely. Its not easy being on a diet when eating out - but its easier when you're going out for Thai food thanks to the delicious stir fries. I did miss out on all the wine and bubbly though!

On Sunday we hopped across the road and spent the morning at the beach after which we met up with friends at Nuri Sushi. They are now open on Sundays for lunch between 12 and 5 - hallelujah! It is by far the best sushi to be had in Cape Town.

I also posted a pic of a lip gloss haul which will be a giveaway this week. It consists of all of my favorite lip blams and lip glosses, which range from Maybelline Babylips, to Burts Bees and plenty of others - so look out for that this week and don't forget to tell your pretty friends!

xx
Leigh


FOLLOW ME ON:

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have never been to Nuri Sushi but I think I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig