Friday 12 June 2015

Sharing the secret


If you haven't treated yourself to the famous RetailBox 'Secret Box' yet, you've been missing out. For only R190 you get a mystery box sent your way with full size, salon brand, haircare products sent your way. Most salon shampoos cost R200 alone.

This month has been my favourite one yet. Courtesy of RetailBox, it arrived earlier in the week and I have been itching to share whats inside. I was told to keep it hushed until today - so best you read quickly and then hurry up and snap one of these up before they sell out.


Inside you'll find the Schwarzkopf Oil Miracle range. The range is brand new in SA and to RetailBox, so we all got first dibs on trying it out. The range is aimed at those with dry, damaged and dehydrated hair. So if you've been more of a sinner than a saint with your straightening iron, and those monthly highlights, this is for you.

Barbary Fig Seed oil is rich in fatty acids, smells like sweets and does wonders for your hair and scalp. The keratin smoothes the frizz and keeps those ends looking fresh. So like I said, if you've nuked your hair with styling aids too much lately, you must try this out. For R190, you are getting the Restorative Shampoo, Restorative Conditioning Mist AND the Treatment. Together they are worth R620. Its a no brainer really.

My favourite item in the bunch is the leave-in conditioning mist. I have very fine hair, and thick, gloopy conditioners are just way too heavy. All I need is a light spritz and a comb through before I start with my styling. The smell is heavenly and lasts all day.

Get yours over here at Retailbox - while stocks last.

xx


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Looks amazing... Incredible value!
    How have you found the product - has it been miraculous with your hair?

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig