Monday 1 June 2015

Who to follow on Instagram | Travel

For fuelling my wanderlust, these are the Instagram accounts I follow for inspiration. They also induce extreme jealousy. You have been warned.

Parisinfourmonths – Everything Paris. The streets and cafes and architecture, all beautifully photographed. As if I don't spend enough time dreaming about Paris, this IG account makes me want to rush off and buy the first ticket out.


Triangleswimwear – Inbetween bikini shots, they post images of THE most beautiful beach destinations that have me dreaming of sand between my toes and salt in my hair.


Travelpanties – I met this amazing chicken while she was touring SA. She is based in NYC and I love seeing her pics of her life out and about in NYC, or all over the world as a luxury travel blogger. Tough job.


Tailsofamermaid – local travel blogger with beautiful pictures and a witty and wonderful way of storytelling.


The Londoner – If there is one blogger whose life I would steal any day, its Rosie Thomas. She flits all over the world to stay in the most luxurious hotels, or cracks a nod to the most glamorous events. If not travelling, she is sampling food from the London restaurant scene – her burger shots are drool inducing. While Rosie says she is a lifestyle blogger not a fashion blogger, girlfriend has amazing taste and I love seeing what she’s wearing.








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig