Monday 5 October 2015

Makeup how-to video with Wink South Africa

If you follow me on either Twitter or Instagram, you'll know I've been working with a brand new girly liquor called Wink. Its an utterly indulgent custard flavoured liquor that goes down well as a cheeky shooter, as well as it does over ice or ice cream for a delicious sundowner or dessert. It officially launches in-store very soon so you can finally get a bottle for your next girls night.

The team behind the brand asked a few bloggers and personalities to get involved in a makeup "how-to" video, with makeup genius Nicole Raab. The video was shot last month at StyleBar HQ (how very chic indeed).




Each of us were located a section of the video, and my fifteen minutes of fame was all about the "bold lip". I was completely out of my comfort zone on so many levels - being in front of the camera, ON VIDEO! I also almost never venture away from nude and pink lipstick - so this was an exercise in burning some boundaries. I learned a thing or two and I'll definitely be wearing some more vampy hippies in future!



I took a few 'behind the scenes' shots to document my day in the limelight and I am so excited to share a few of these plus the video itself. I have to admit I loved every second of being a model for the day. Thank you Wink for an experience I'll never forget - I only wish we'd had a few bottles of the good stuff on set to calm my nerves....





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig