Thursday 22 October 2015

Superga X Poppy

Poppy Ntshongwana's new range for Superga has finally launched and it is amaaaaazing. I love it when our local girls get scooped up by international brands for collaborations. It makes me giddy with happiness actually. She is such a rockstar - fashion forward, a media sensation and a fantastic role model. Who doesn't want to be like Poppy when they grow up? I bloody do. I know I'm gushing but this lady is probably my favourite SA celeb.

So lets take a peak at the range. Its glam. Its edgy. Its gorgeous. It'll be ready for you to shop at the end of October at Superga Concept Stores nationwide, or on Superbalist.com.
I'm eyeing the light pink satin numbers. Whats your favourite?










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig