Friday 16 October 2015

Your H&M shopping list

H&M launches this weekend on the 17th of October. The store is staying open until midnight on Saturday and Sunday to allow you to shop up a storm.

They also have their products listed online - you can't shop online just yet, but it is still great to peruse all the clothes and homeware and make a little wishlist. I am so happy that the price point is on par with everywhere else I've been - and in the last year I've racked up a few H&M hauls in London, Chicago and Singapore. So I am thrilled we aren't being penalised with import duties and ripped off like some other foreign retailers have done.

I got to attend the media event last night where we were allowed to do some shopping. I picked up basics mostly and I plan to go back when the Balmain for H&M collection launches in November. They have also recently launched a beauty line which is getting great reviews abroad, so I'll be stalking that situation here.

I thought I'd put together a little post to give you some shopping ideas and to get an idea of the price point. Here are some of my favourites from the stock in store at the moment.
R749

R499

R349

R499

R899

R499

R399

R349

R229

R749

R399

R399

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig