Wednesday 17 April 2013

Budget Beauty Buy: Foundation

So you spent most of your salary on these Trenery boots:



And then you're scraping the rest together to buy this Ted Baker bag at Stuttafords:


Sooooon. Soon you will be mine.


But then you ran out of foundation and are now doomed to spending the rest of the month indoors eating baked beans mashed up with unsuccessful Lotto tickets until payday makes you beautiful once again.

Fear not, because if you can live without a few latte's and add up the change lying around in your car you'll find that you can afford this wonder product: L'Oreal Infallible Foundation.




For all of R199,95 at Clicks, you get a great foundation, that does what it says it does. Long wearing, great coverage, yet lightweight. Currently I am between pills, so I am between the fading of some pigmentation and the beginnings of hormone induced breakouts and without makeup my skin looks like a moon crater. Can you tell I'm feeling sorry for myself?

I snapped this up the other day and I am so impressed I would go so far as to say I rank it up there with MAC, INGLOT and Smashbox and is now a firm favorite. It has great coverage, hasn't needed a re-application and hasn't aggravated my oily T-panel. I needed something that ticked all of these boxes due to current skin conditions and I really didn't think that I would find the cure at Clicks.
Yet, here it is. I HIGHLY recommend you give this a bash next time you're on the hunt for a budget-buy foundation.



FOLLOW ME ON:




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig