Monday 8 April 2013

Lush Cosmetics Must-have's

Lush Cosmetics in the V&A Waterfront has been draining my purse since it opened. You just get completely taken up in this gorgeous beauty delicatessen. All Lush products are natural, handmade and fresh and they are massively against animal testing and ensure their ingredients are not sourced from any company who is involved in animal testing.

Their products are innovative and fun, and smell soooooooo good. You end up touching and smelling, and then ultimately buying half the store. Its filled with towers of bubble bars, fizzing bath ballistics displayed like you're at a farmers market. They even have face masks freshly whipped up and displayed on ice!

So to help you out on your first excursion to Lush, I am going to give you my top products that I am head over heels in love with.


1) AMERICAN CREAM CONDITIONER: The most amazing conditioner you will ever use. Your hair feels the softest its ever felt and the smell is heavenly

2) GORILLA SOLID PERFUME: Anything vanilla sells me and I adore their solid perfume in Vanilla. Perfect to pop into your handbag

3) BUBBLE BARS: These are loads of fun - bubble bath compacted into a solid bar. You break off a chunk and put it under running water and you have the best smelling, fluffiest bubble bath!

4) THE BUFFY BAR: This is the one thing you have to leave with! It has a cult following and once you use it you will understand why. It exfoliates, moisturises and the smell is both soothing and leaves you dreaming of summer days on the beach.

5) SUGAR LIP SCRUBS: One of my absolute favorites is the Bubblegum lip scrub. Made with sugar and jojoba oil, you scrub away and lick of the rest and it tastes too yummy, you'll just want to scrub your lips all day to get your fix. Some days I have thought about just eating it straight out of the tub.

Get to Lush now and stock up! A lot of the good stuff has sold out already - but I got a tip from an insider saying that a new shipment is due this month, so I'll be first in queue to stock up for winter!

Check them out on:
www.lush.co.za
Shop No 7104, Ground Floor, Victoria Wharf
021-418 4150





SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I haven't tried the solid perfumes yet, but everything else on the list is FAB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am OBSESSED with the Buffy bar. Also really addcited to the 'Honey I washed the kids' soap, and I've used the Cynthia Sylvia shampoo for YEARS (I used to get it in Dubai). I really want to try the American Cream Conditioner next...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh, what is the Cynthia Sylvia? Need to try new shampoo's. Have ratty thin hair so need something to give it some vooma! Any recommendations?

      Delete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig