Monday 29 April 2013

The Weekend in Instagram




This weekend was very laid back, with shopping of all kinds taking up most of my time. It's my darling mum's 60th birthday this week so we went hunting for the perfect gift for her, and saw the odd little something for me as well - of course. How sweet is the graphic long sleeve tee from Legit! (Top left)
Stationary shopping at Typo always ends up in a bag full of things I didn't go in there for. But everything is just so pretty!

My 1kg of Nomu Drinking Chocolate arrived. Of course the weather went against me so I'll have to wait a bit longer to break out the mini-marshmallows and bowl-sized mugs.

We tried a third pizza spot on our quest to find Cape Town's best pizza, and had a lovely dinner at Mitico. So far it is definitely 1) Massimo's, 2) Posticino and 3) Mitico. I am told Magica Roma in Pinelands has some amazing pizza, and we're off to Brenaissance on Wednesday so we'll see soon enough how they fare. We then enjoyed a stroll up Kloof Str and I definitely want to spend a Saturday doing some boutique-hopping. There are so many places I need to check out.

Finally on Sunday I enjoyed a fun day out with my family perusing the Decorex show and discovered some lovely little things for home, including the sweetest owl shaped vase. I also discovered the most divine cheeses and bought some amazing chili and garlic halloumi cheese to grill at home. We then went on a mini road trip to Hout Bay to enjoy a chilled afternoon at the Bay Harbour Market where I found some lovely fresh flowers and finally got to try Ma Mere's Hot Cross Bun Nougat which is ridiculously good.

Have a lovely week - its a great that we have a mid-week break on Wednesday ;)
Love a public holiday!


FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig