Monday 22 April 2013

The weekend in Instagram




The weekend started a day early when we went to see Michael McIntyre on Thursday evening, and he is definitely one of the best comedians that I have seen live. Friday was spent visiting two dear friends in the hospital who both gave birth to gorgeous baby boys. Welcome to the group Tristan and Liam!
The rest of the weekend was laid back with some market hopping at the Old Biscuit Mill and The Palms and trawling Sir Lowry Road for some treasures for our home. We ended up finding some lovely frames, a print and then went a little nuts at Coricraft and ordered a french inspired bed-end for our room, and a coffee table and lamp to finish off our lounge. I love how our apartment is coming together. The highlight of my weekend has to be spotting this Bengal Cat and chatting to its owner for ages about how its the size of a cat, markings of a Bengal tiger and has the characteristics of a dog - as in you take it for walks, it'll swim, fetch etc. I am definitely going to investigate this and look at getting one in the future!
Sunday was spent with my parents who love popping in - more to hang out on the balcony and soak up the sun and sea air than visiting me I suspect... but they treated us to putt-putt and ice cream, so we felt that made up for it. My family knows to bribe me with sweets for just about anything.

That was all folks. I hope you had a wonderful weekend!




FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig