Thursday 20 June 2013

Glamour Style Blogger Starter


I am so excited to be in the 5 finalists for Glamour Magazine's Style Blogger Starter competition. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my little blog on their website. Its truly a dream come true.

They are looking for a blogger with style, writing chops and passion for fashion - and I am hoping you agree with me when I say I think Pretty Mint has all of that and more!

So here's how it works. For the next 4 weeks we'll be given a challenge, on which the Glamour Team will decide who did best each week - but ultimately the winner is chosen via a voting system.
So thats where you guys come in - please take a second of your time to vote for me by clicking the link below. There are spot prizes for voting and I'll also be sharing my prize should I win.
Those of you on Twitter, don't forget to let me know you've voted by tweeting me and using the hashtag #StyleBloggerStarter

To vote click here:

http://www.glamour.co.za/2013/06/18/fashion-celebrity/the-style-blogger-starter-in-association-with-orange?iidx=9#iidx=1

Thanks so much to you wonderful people who have already voted! I am humbled by the support I've had already. Please remember to let me know you've voted either by commenting on Facebook, Tweeting me or let me know in the comments section below so I can keep a tally of who has voted and will go into the draw to win the prize with me!





FOLLOW ME ON:


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig