Monday 24 June 2013

The weekend in Instagram



The weekend started off with me manically compiling a blog post on my Glamour Style Blogger Starter challenge. I was very happy when I was done. It's been a long time since I've had a project and a deadline to deal with. Although I didn't win the challenge, I did enjoy it and I learnt a few things about style blogging along the way. I am very excited/nervous to see what this week's challenge is!

I then had the joy and privilege of going to MINI to get quotes on a new indicator thanks so some wally at the Waterfront who clearly is unable to get out of their car without opening their door into others. You are a tool and must be the size of bus that you need that much space to maneuver yourself.
That being said, I can't complain about the service and delish coffee at MINI. It's not the worst place ot spend an afternoon. So many shiny new cars to look at while you wait. I already have the next ride picked out. hehe

Saturday started off well with a great workout, followed by brunch at home where we made some healthy banana pancakes. Carb-free with just eggs and banana. And voila!
This healthy start was then totally counteracted with cake-a-plenty at a friend's baby-shower.
I then followed all the talk of babies and children with plenty of wine and suitcases at Forres.  You know, just to keep a good balance.

Sunday was one of those idyllic days where we managed to be both relaxed and productive.
We did a little mid-year clear out and clean up, and then enjoyed a nice 2 hour walk along the prom, then down past Clifton and on to Camp's Bay where we stopped in at Sinful Ice Cream Emporium.
We ended off the weekend with a family dinner with my brother, my folks and grandparents. And family dinners at home wouldn't be complete without the presence of the dogs at the table.

We also reached the Winter Solstice and had a Super Moon. Which basically means we're on our way back to summer and longer days. The moon, well, its just super.

Have a wonderful week ahead Pretties!


FOLLOW ME ON:




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig