Tuesday 3 December 2013

New in: The Zara Skort


If you keep up to date with international blogs, you'll have seen this little number on many a blog post. The Zara skort pretty much took over internet as far as fashion was concerned. I am still seeing it paired with tights and booties as our Northern Hemisphere friends head into winter.

But for us down South, its rolling into Summer and Zara hasn't forgotten about us - they have stocked the must-have piece in a variety of colours just in time for December. I popped in on the weekend and picked up a white one - although I think I should have sprung for the black and royal blue as well. I love how it seems to slim the leg, especially when paired with heels.
You better get there fast if you want one, because they won't be on the shelves for long!









FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really like the idea of a skort and this one looks so stylish, but I just don't know if I can ever be comfortable in something I used to wear in primary school again.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig