Friday 27 December 2013

See you in 2014!

To my wonderful readers, I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season so far. I have taken a little break and will be back in full force after the 6th of January 2014. There will be exciting changes coming to the blog in 2014, including a re-design and new branding, as well as some great advertising and sponsorship opportunities. I am really looking forward to new collaborations in 2014.

It is going to be an amazing year for all of us. Here's to a year of making it happen and dreams coming true.

Don't forget you can follow my adventures and pretty finds on Instagram, where I post almost daily. I'll be in Vic Falls over NYE so click on the link below this post and follow my Instagram feed to check out my holiday pics.





FOLLOW ME ON:


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig