Thursday 16 January 2014

J.Crew weddings

I know I harp on and on about how much I love America. But they really do have great brands - and one of my favorites is J.Crew. It is in no way affiliated with the 'ou-doos' store that somehow exists here in South Africa. Instead it an insanely chic brand with the best basics, cashmere sweaters, shoes and accessories. Most of the overseas fashion bloggers that I follow are wearing at least one piece from J. Crew in almost every outfit. I turn full blown green monster every time and wish they would head on over to this side of the world and set up shop.
To make my America envy even worse, J.Crew also have a bridal range. I mean, how hard can it really be to plan a wedding over there when everything is available online? Everything! From the dress, to the confetti, you can plan your wedding without ever getting off your rump. Bliss.
I would have saved a ton of time and money without dress fittings and going to a local designer.

Here are some of my favorites from the J. Crew bridal collection. The prices range from R5000 to R22000. So they have something for every budget.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig