Tuesday 7 January 2014

Pretty Pretty Kitchen

I'm becoming quite house proud in my old ducky years. Never before have I been so obsessed with having pretty things in my kitchen. The kitchen was purely functional and I was quite happy buying the cheapest, simplest version of whatever cutlery, crockery or appliance I needed.
I don't know if it is some primal need to nest and what-not, but the winds have changed and I am now splurging on pretty things that make my kitchen look like something Martha Stewart would be quite chuffed to work out of.

My favorite people at Spree have made my life easier by now selling decor items online - including tons of gorgeous kitchenware. Here are my picks from their collections:

Bird cork decoration, R89 over here

Bird cake stand, R295 over here


Heart cake server, R180 over here

Clear butter dish, R85 over here

Grey milk jug, R75 over here

Pantry tins, R259 over here

Ivory kitchen scale, R495 over here

White cutlery box, R225 over here




FOLLOW ME ON:


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love that cake stand. One of my Christmas presents was a large glass dome and I'm so excited about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig