Wednesday 8 January 2014

So this is 30


On Friday the 13th of December 2013 I turned 30. It was a perfect day, and I was so lucky to have been surrounded by all the people I cherish most. I couldn't let the day go by without celebrating in style so we threw an intimate party upstairs at a great new venue in Cape Town called The Office. Its a chic venue, with a killer view of Table Mountain - and to say the food and service was amazing is an understatement.
I had the best evening chatting and dancing the night away with my favorite people, all while the canapes, cocktails and bubbly flowed. Dave made the most wonderful speech and I was also ridiculously spoilt by all my friends and family.
Thandi from MmmBetty photography (who is a total legend by the way) captured the night perfectly - and thankfully got outta there before the tequila shooters took effect. That way I still managed to look classy in my photos - clever dicky aren't I? Here are some of the pictures from the big night.

My gurrls

Jafar and friends. The guy on the right is so obsessed with the colour duck-egg blue you have no idea.

Prettiest creatures on this earth!

A brother bear, a panda and her man candy

Team Rhodes for life!

But being a Harding with this guy rocks too.

These two are the absolute best.

The other Kardashian and the Italian

What's a party without cupcakes?

Bestie and my beautiful Sister-bliss

Pretty, sweet Landi-loo

Harding boys behaving badly


Me with the wench and Lolly Cray-Cray/Ling-Ling/Lollita/Agnes

If Liv and I didn't take selfie at a party, then the party didn't happen.

This guy. He is my everything.

Because he makes me laugh.

Cheers to the passing of my youth!

Smooches for my favorite human.

Smiles with the legendary Panda.
And here is one last shot taken on Dave's phone of the aftermath. Prancing out of the venue at 2am attempting to hoola-hoop through the blow-up "0". Special, very, very special.

So this is 30 kids, and its pretty darn fabulous!






FOLLOW ME ON:


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig