Monday 27 January 2014

The weekend in Instagram



My weekend started early when I went for a sushi date, followed by margaritas at Cabrito with the bestie. It made for a difficult day after, but good margaritas and great company are always worth the ensuing headache. The headache was made easier by getting a few spoils. My Blackcherry backpack arrived which I treated myself to after we booked and paid for our trip to Thailand for later this year. Yay! Then I got a little surprise from Ambri Designs - which I cannot wait to tell you about soon.

The rest of the weekend was actually rather relaxed. We grabbed some burgers at Gibsons in the Waterfront before watching The Wolf of Wall Street - which you have to go and see. It was a whopping 3 hours long, but felt like a 90 minute flick. It is just that action packed.

On Saturday I went for a great 10km run in preparation for Two Oceans, followed by another trip to NĂ¼ for another hit of green juice. That evening we had a good 'ol braai with friends. Nothing beats braai'd meat and a rich potato salad.

Finally, on Sunday, we spent the day at the beach with my folks and the 3 furry misfits at the beach. It was a perfect day out. We followed our walk with a pizza picnic overlooking the beach before heading home and hitting the couch - not before our weekly frozen yogurt fix of course!

I also had to add in this week's Throwback Thursday pic of us at the Vic Falls - only because there is also one of my two new additions to the lounge, my little giraffes that I picked up at one of the markets while we were in Zambia. I'll be doing a post on our trip this week - I have loads of tips to share!

xx
Leigh






FOLLOW ME ON:



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig