Friday 28 February 2014

Splurge vs Steal


I've been looking for a pair of black and white striped pointy flats for a while now. I am still hugely into the monochrome trend and I love how they pull any outfit together and make anything, even boyfriend jeans, look incredibly chic.

There are the ridiculously pricey Marc Jacobs pair (number 2 in the image above) which are going for $238 and after delivery and import tax, thats probably at least R4000. Then I saw a pair on Asos on sale for $23 (number 1 in the image above). Much better, but again, after import taxes, they'll have cost me roughly R500.

Enter the rockstars at Mr Price, and as always, they save the day with the cheap and chic option (number 3 in the image above). These look the best out of the 3 in my opinion, and are only R69,99. I am not even joking. I ordered online, so with delivery charges, they cost me R105. The fit is perfect and they are super comfy. I actually regret not buying a few back-up pairs for when this pair bite the dust, as I am going to be living in them for the rest of summer.






FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I completely missed this post, but I bought pointy striped flats this weekend :) They were on sale at Woolworths for only R99. They had tassels on the front, but I removed them because it was a bit too much.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig