Tuesday 4 March 2014

The week in Instagram



This past week has been a busy one. We kicked the weekend off a few days early with the Eminem Rapture concert. We got warmed up at El Burro first with a bit of their famous fish tacos and some tequila before making our way to the stadium. We then watched who I can only assume was Fat Bastard from Austin Powers heave and hock his away around the stage, apparently rapping. I really hope that guy travels with his own cardiologist in his entourage. Thankfully fatty grew tired quickly and left the DJ to get the crowd going before Slim came on stage. And then our minds were blown completely. I have never seen such energy from start to finish - the man is brilliant.

On Thursday Dave and I got cracking on using our Entertainer voucher book and went for supper at Yindees - I hadn't been in years, but damn they still make a great Pad Thai. Go check it out - and Wakaberry is just up the road for some dessert ;-)

I had a friend convince me to leave my side of the boerie curtain and try out a place called Boere Sjiek on Friday afternoon for coffee and cake. I have to say I was very impressed. It is a decor and function venue with some gorgeous bits and bobs to buy - but the main event was their Oreo cheesecake. Actually the selection was insane and everything looked amazing, but I was hugely happy with my Oreo cheesecake and chai cappuccino.

Spoils of the week included finally opening the Jimmy Choo fragrance Dave got me for Valentines Day and treating myself to some striped pumps from Mr P - which you can find out more about in a post about them here.

This week includes a few launches, some boozy lunches and plenty of work. I found a day job that I think I would rock at - so join me in holding thumbs and crossing toes that the brand in question agrees with me!

xx
Leigh





FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig