Tuesday 19 August 2014

Levis Eyewear

Aviators, wayfarers and colourful reflective lenses = must-have eyewear styles for Spring/Summer. The shapes are classic and the colourful lenses make them stand out. Even better, is that unlike so many designer eyewear brands, the Levi's range is affordable, without compromising on quality. I have two pairs and could quite happily splurge on a pair in each lens colour. I've become set in my ways and almost only ever wear aviators so this Summer I am going to give the wayfarers a spin.

You can snap these up just about anywhere, but to check for a stockist closest to you, hop on over to the Moscon Optics website and they'll have all the details you need.














FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig