Thursday 14 August 2014

Love Milo

I don't get around to many home decor posts on here and I really wish I did. There are so many amazing local designers I would love to tell you about. I spend so much time at our local markets, design expos and boutiques hunting for unique bits and bobs for our home.

I don't know when you last popped into Nap at the Cape Quarter, but that shop is packed to the rafters with amazing decor, kitchenware, jewellery, food and clothes. I could lose myself all day in there.
My favourite addition to their store has to be the ceramics form Love Milo. I am obsessed with how pretty each piece is. The dainty little branches are too sweet.
I know we're still in the throes of winter - but don't these have you dreaming of Spring?










FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig