Wednesday 13 August 2014

Sun, sea and see you later

Image: Source
I'm off to Thailand today! By the time this post is live I'll be up in the air and on my way to a two-week break. I cannot wait for some much needed fun under the sun, exploring the islands, eating ridiculous amounts of Pad Thai and, of course, a spot of shopping. Okay, maybe a truckload of shopping. So many of you have sent me the most fantastic tips on what to see, but mostly on where to shop - you know me all too well!

Don't forget about Pretty Mint though. We'll have at least 3 posts a week, and when I can I'll share some pictures from our holiday. For daily updates on our shenanigans, follow me on Instagram.

Love you long time!



FOLLOW ME ON:

SHARE:

1 comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig