Wednesday 27 May 2015

Pinteresting Winter Inspo


If you don’t follow me on Pinterest, what is wrong with you? Kidding. Not really. I love my pinterest page very much and spend time on it every single day. Curating boards of beautiful things helps me de-stress and unwind. It also helps plan outfits – which is my favorite part about it. If I need a little inspiration, I have a look at whichever board applies to the occasion and try and shop my own closet to match a look that I love.


I’ve used my Winter outfit Pinterest board to show you what I mean. Here are some amazing winter looks that I love. Just some pretty things to stare at and inspire while I'm away. I get back this weekend so I'll be back to normal posting and talking about my travels and shopping next week.



SHARE:

1 comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig