Monday 6 May 2013

The weekend in Instagram



I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked to this weekend. I was just too delighted by San Julien Mexican restaurant that I didn't even think to take my phone out to snap away. I suppose that must be the sign of a good place, so good that my inner hipster was repressed by their fantastic food and amazing margaritas.

I also cut my hair off. So now I am sporting a "Short hair, don't care" attitude :)
I am loving the new look so much. It feels so fresh and I think I've finally found a look that suits me and makes me look like I actually have more than 5 strands of hair.

We also tried a wheat-free banana pancake recipe, which I can highly recommend. Bananas and eggs, whizzed with a stick blender - and thats it! Delish.

Lastly, Sunday was spent celebrating an amazing friend's 30th with a Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour of the city which went out to the Constantia wine route where we lunched at Simon's at Groot Constantia. This was followed by some wine tasting and then a gorgeous bus trip back through Hout Bay, and then back to the Waterfront. I highly recommend being a tourist in Cape Town, its so incredibly beautiful and we are so lucky to live here.

P.S. Is that not the best fortune cookie ever? I am keeping it and framing it for future inspiration. Those things don't lie people, so watch this space for greatness!




FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig