Thursday 9 May 2013

Spoiling Mom - Some last minute gift ideas



Mother's Day is coming up this weekend so you still have time to put together the perfect gift for that special lady in your life.

As I get older I find I have more and more in common with my mother, and much more respect and admiration for her too.
Seeing many of my friends become mothers has also taught me what it really entails. Its beautiful and heartbreaking, and while terrifying, it is so rewarding. I am constantly in awe of the dedication, bravery and selflessness it takes to be a good mother and while one day a year really isn't nearly enough to honour our beautiful mums - its a good start, and definitely a day to be cherished and to really make an effort to spoil her rotten.

Here are some last minute gift ideas I've sourced for you from Woolies, Poetry, Lush and Mr Price Home for that wonderful mom of yours:





1) Slippers from Poetry, R299
2) Weekender Bag from Woolworths, R250
3) Floral apron from Mr Price Home, R79,99
4) Bon Bons from Woolworths, R49,95 and Toffees from Poetry, R25 each
5) Silk scarf from Poetry, R99
6) Delicious Gifts cookbook from Poetry, R160
7) White crate from Mr Price Home, R99,99
8) Buffy Bar, R85 and Dream Cream, R155 both from Lush



FOLLOW ME ON:





SHARE:

2 comments

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig