Wednesday 22 May 2013

Your Cape Town Market bucket list





I probably spend at least one day each weekend at some kind of market. I grew up trawling flea markets all over Durban with my folks when I was little, and loved it. Nothing beats spending a morning discovering treasures, relishing in eating home-made eats and sweets as well as experiencing different cultures and countries through some amazing artisan food.

I've compiled a list of the markets in and around Cape Town that I highly recommend you visit:

Cape Town

V&A Market on the Wharf, V&A Waterfront
Wednesday to Sunday, 9h30 to 18h00

Neighbourhood Goods Market, Old Biscuit Mill
Saturdays, 9h00 to 14h00

City Bowl Market, Hope Street, Gardens
Thursdays, 16h30 to 20h30
Saturdays, 9h00 to 14h00

Cape Town Surrounds

Bay Harbor Market, Hout Bay
Fridays, 17h00 to 21h00
Saturdays and Sundays, 9h30 to 16h00

Bluebird Garage Food and Goods Market, Muizenberg
Fridays, 16h00 to 22h00

Winelands

Stellenbosch Slow Market, Oude Libertas, Stellenbosch
Saturdays, 9h00 to 14h00

Blaauklippen Family Market, Stellenbosch
Sundays, 10h00 to 15h00

Route 44 Market, Audacia farm, Stellenbosch
Sundays, 9h30 to 15h30




FOLLOW ME ON:



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig