Monday 9 September 2013

Life lately in Instagram



From next week I'll get back into the weekend round-ups. but seeing as the past week and a half have been spent between getting over jet-lag and a bit of flu, I have kept the weekends as chilled as possible.


Life lately has been spent between attempting to get back into routine, and catching up with family and friends. I've spent all free time been pouring over my textbook-thick issue of Vogue, playing around with the accessories I bought on holiday and trying not to eat the sweets we brought back with us. Although this has been subsidized with coffee and cake dates, so thats not helping.

Its a busy few months coming up. Loads of work, plenty of events, plus there are a good few new restaurants I am dying to try. All while attempting to shake the holiday weight before summer arrives!

Have a wonderful week pretties!



FOLLOW ME ON:


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig