Tuesday 3 September 2013

Ted Baker Spring Florals



I know, I know. Florals for Spring, groundbreaking.
But it is what it is, and it is Spring. And we always want to wear flirty florals and pretty floaty layers in Spring.

They're all over the runways, and this years offering from Ted Baker has a distinctly vintage feel. I am loving the lilacs, the powder blue hues and pastel pinks. All set off with a dainty gold heel on both their pumps and heels. Its just too cute.
I don't think I'd pull off a floral pair of heels, but I am definitely picking up a pair of those gorgeous little ballet pumps.

You'll find these lovely Spring additions to your wardrobe at Ted Baker in Stuttafords.








FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig