Wednesday 16 April 2014

New In: PUMA Street Clash

I don't have nearly as much interest in the Soccer World Cup compared to when it was hosted here in SA - but when you dangle fashion and street style in front of me, hell, I'll be interested in whatever you want!

PUMA have some really cute items in store at the moment and this new Street Clash range takes its inspiration from the upcoming Brazilian hosted Soccer World Cup, blending Brazilian street culture and wild colour.

Here are three of my favorite pieces form the collection:

Clash Sport Jacket 
Lite Clash Tank

Fame Carry All Shopper








FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig