Wednesday 2 April 2014

New In: Sorbet's new Spa Escape range



Is there anything better than indulging in new beauty products? Running a bath and adding some soothing and luxurious oils, getting a good scrub down with some exfoliating scrub and then layering on a rich body butter to soak in before hopping into bed.

Sorbet has launched a new range called Sorbet Spa Escape Seaweed Botanicals and spoilt me with a few items from the range. The smell is refreshing and makes you feel like you're bathing somewhere near the ocean. The products are rich in vitamins and minerals and leave the skin feeling soft, smooth and glowing.

The range consists of a Salt Polisher, Bath Oil, Body Scrub, Body Wash, Foam Bath, Body Butter and Hand Cream - and retailing at between R32,95 and R55,95, its indulgence at a bargain. I am particularly enamored with my Crème Bath Oil and have been soaking in it every night since I got my hands on it.






FOLLOW ME ON:






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig